- Our trips are usually from the King’s Lynn pontoon, along the lovely riverfront buildings and through open countryside towards the river mouth where we hope to see seals and other wildlife.
- The round trip takes between 1½ hours and 2 hours.
- We can customise the journey for private groups to vary the time taken or the distance travelled.
- We are able to accommodate most needs. Please speak to us about any accessibility requirements that you may have.
- Please feel free to get in touch with us at email@example.com or via our Contact form.
Passengers must be at least five years old.
A confirmation email will be sent, which includes safety advice.
Passengers should wear flat shoes and must remain seated in the hold unless invited ‘topside’ by a crew member.
Warm clothing is recommended.
- SAILING TIMES
We can only sail when the tide is high and when the weather is suitable. So, please leave a phone number (preferably mobile) so we can contact you if a trip needs to be cancelled.
As a ‘not for profit Trust’ and with ever increasing costs, our charge of £20 per person per trip barely covers the cost of insurance, fuel, running repairs, paint, rigging maintenance and other liabilities. As a Trust run entirely by volunteers, we rely on your support for the trips.
The trips usually leave from the Visitors’ Pontoon on King’s Lynn’s South Quay, near Marriott’s Warehouse Restaurant, PE30 5GN. Map here
Pinpoint us by clicking these “What 3 Words”. ///crab.danger.gloves
BOOK A TRIP
- Please click on any one of the river trips below and complete the form to book your place.
- Please complete the booking form carefully and double-check that your email address is correct before clicking “Book here”.
- For any problems with booking, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Contact Form
- If urgent, please phone 01553 772735 and leave a voicemail which will be quickly received by our skippers.
GUIDED TOWN WALKS
We may be able to co-ordinate a walking tour of the town for your party, either before or after your river trip, courtesy of the
King’s Lynn Town Guides
TRIP ADVISOR REVIEWS
MANAGING YOUR DATA